Rosh Chodesh isn’t just an Old Testament festival! The world is steeped in darkness, yet God has placed a recurring symbol of His promise to come back to us in the sky – the New Moon.
Episode 75 07/12/2017
Symbolism of the New Moon & Holy Spirit | Rosh Chodesh
Today on #CrackYourBible, we’re talking about Rosh Chodesh, or the “head of the month.” In this Bible story, we’ll be talking about the symbolism of the Jewish festival that reminds us that Jesus is coming back for us and to restore His Kingdom here on Earth.
In the end day, Armageddon, Satan will be thrown into the Lake of Fire, yet Christians can be assured that they will reign with Christ.
🎬 Related Bible Verses for Episode 75
- Christians don’t need to follow Jewish customs. Galatians 2:11-14
- God doesn’t bring you to the point of birth and then shuts you out. Isaiah 66:9
- God will never leave us or forsake us. Hebrews 13:5-8
- God sent us the Holy Spirit after Jesus went back to Heaven. John 14:14-16
- God hates New Moon festivals and other festivals that people celebrate for the wrong reasons. Isaiah 1:12-15
- People honor God with their lips, but their hearts are far from Him. Isaiah 29:13, Jeremiah 12:2
- The ones who turn against God will be eaten by worms that do not die. Isaiah 66:24
- God put signs in the sky and we will worship Him from New Moon to New Moon. Isaiah 66:19, 21-23
- Jesus’ crucifixion was foretold in the Old Testament. Isaiah 53:4-5