First the truth will offend you, and then it will set you free!
I love this nice compliment ♥️♥️♥️
A QUESTION FOR THE OFFENDED ONES
If you’re upset because I preach the political parts of the Bible, here’s my one question to you:
“Have I then become your enemy by telling you the truth?” – Galatians 4:16 ESV
If your politics have become an idol, I’ll tear it down just like the others idols (legalism, pagan holidays, etc) I’ve torn down, because you can’t serve two masters.
If your demons are offended and think I’m mean for exposing them, GOOD.
- “We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,” – 2 Corinthians 10:5 ESV
- “Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.” – Ephesians 5:11 ESV
THE BIBLE IS POLITICAL
If you think I’ve become political, #crackyourbible
- Tell me what prophet in the Old Testament didn’t confront kings or the people of Israel?
- Tell me, why was John the Baptist’s life ended?
- Tell me, when the Antichrist sets up his one world government before Jesus returns, is that magically not a political issue?
I’ve always been political because I work for God’s government, His ekklesia. Ambassadors are political!
Originally posted to the YouTube Community Tab on June 7, 2020