Can you trust your Bible if it’s translated from the CORRUPTED HEBREW MASORETIC TEXT, by Jerome?! Thanks to the Hebrew Masoretic translation removing prophetic Bible verses about Jesus, your English Bible (NIV, KJV, NASB, etc) doesn’t include them! Learn how detect corrupted Bibles using this one special tool that all Bible scholars use today!
Episode 269 01/11/2019
✍️ How to REVEAL CORRUPTED BIBLES easily! (Melchizedek prophecy Part 3) Ft. NathanH83
Today on #CrackYourBible’s apologetics / Bible study, we have Nathan Hoffman of NathanH83 here to talk about the 600 years of Bible history missing from your English language Bibles AND the special Old Testament prophecy in Isaiah that was deliberately taken out – but left in the New Testament! By using textual criticism, we can uncover the TRUTH about what the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS actually said in scripture, even if we’re using a Bible that contains copyist errors.
It’s time to go back to the Septuagint, the Samaritan Pentateuch, and Josephus to find out the truth about Scripture!
Full Mystery of Melchizedek Series
- Part 1
- Part 2
🎬 Other videos related to episode 269
- (2:29) – SEE THE WHOLE SERIES
- (13:03) – Were the Pyramids Built Before the Flood? (Masoretic Text vs. Original Hebrew)
- (16:31) – Fragments of Truth
- (24:35) – Exposing the fraud – the Wailing Wall of Fort Antonia
- (35:52) – Burn this “Bible”
🔗 Related Links to Episode 269
✝️Bible Verses For Episode 269
- Isaiah 61:1 says that the Messiah will restore sight to the blind.
- Luke 4:16-21 shows that Jesus’ synagogue had scrolls that agreed with the Septuagint.
- The Virgin (betulah / almah) will be with child. Isaiah 7:14
- Rebekah was a virgin (betulah.) Genesis 24:16
- The king’s men were to gather virgins (betulah.) Esther 2:3
- Paul was a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees. Acts 23:6
- Paul spoke Hebrew to the Jews in Jerusalem. Acts 22:1-3
- Melchizedek is without father or mother. Hebrews 7:1-3
- Peter said some of Paul’s writing is hard to understand. 2 Peter 3:14-18
- It is the glory of God to conceal a matter. Proverbs 25:2
- Come now, let us reason together. Isaiah 1:18
- Paul told Timothy not to get into arguments about genealogies. 1 Timothy 1:2-7
- God has preserved His Word. Psalm 12:6-8
- God chose us from the foundation of the World. Ephesians 1:3-6
- Every charge must be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. 2 Corinthians 13:1
- Jehovah’s Witnesses corrupt Luke 23:42-43 by adding in a comma where it doesn’t belong.