Not a friendly reminder: salvation is through Jesus alone. Having kids is not a requirement for salvation nor does your decision to have or not have kids make you immature or selfish. The highest, most holy calling for a woman is to FOLLOW JESUS.
The closest you’ll ever be to God is when you FOLLOW JESUS.
Want to experience God’s Love? SPEND TIME IN HIS PRESENCE!
Stop Misusing 1 Timothy 2:14-15!
If anyone quotes 1 Timothy 2:15, feel free to educate yourself on the Gnostic belief that Paul was refuting throughout the ENTIRE book of 1 Timothy! Gnostics believed that having children would cause women to lose their salvation. Paul said no, they will be saved through, as in the Greek word for “the duration” of childbirth, save that they still believe.
I’ve already covered that here, specifically video #3 in this series:
Salvation Is Through Jesus Alone, Not Childbirth
- I’ve been saved by the breaking of Jesus’ body – not the breaking of my womb.
- I’ve been saved by HIS STRIPES, HIS BRUISES, HIS PIERCED BODY, not my stretch marks, bruising and piercing my amniotic sac.
- I’m saved by the SPILLING OF HIS BLOOD, not my own as I give birth.
- I’m saved by Jesus’ finished work on the cross and His work alone! (Isaiah 53:5, Hebrews 9:22, Romans 5:1–2, Psalm 62:1-2)
- I thank God that Jesus put Satan to open shame by hanging on the cross for me. (Colossians 2:15)
- I thank God, Jesus went to Tartarus, and ministered the good news to those spirits chained in darkness that their plot to pollute the bloodline to prevent the birth of a suitable sacrifice had failed – and Jesus was the proof. (2 Peter 2:4, 1 Peter 3:19–20, Genesis 6:4)
- Lastly, I thank God that when Jesus returns, every last lying spirit that adds childbirth as a condition for salvation, every religious spirit that boasts in their own works, every mocking spirit who equates God’s sacrifice to human childbirth, is going to have to bow to the name of Jesus before He punts those demonic spirits and their followers, Hell, and Satan himself into the Lake of Fire forever. (Philippians 2:10-11, James 2:19, Revelation 20:10-15.)
Jesus Set The Record Straight
Remember, Jesus in Luke 11:27-28: “As he said these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed!” But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”