Crack Your Bible is at the Gaylord Texan during Christmas. There’s not a single thing in this Christmas shop that honors Jesus!
Study Guide for Crack Your Bible
Episode 338 11/23/2019
Crack Your Bible Christmas Rant
Today on #CrackYourBible’s apologetics / Bible study, we’re talking about how The Gaylord Texan Resort’s Christmas Village, despite it being in the Bible Belt, and having “Jesus” related items for sale, it dishonors God because everything is mixed in with pagan Yule. Religious syncretism dishonors God!
Study More About This Topic
🎬 Related Episodes of Crack Your Bible to Episode 338
- Deuteronomy 12: Pagan Christmas Traditions (Episode 144)
- When Was Jesus Actually Born? (Episode 348)
- 1 Kings 12: You can’t redeem pagan festivals for God (Episode 329)
- Romans 14: Believers never have the option to partake in a pagan festival (or lust after a woman) as a “stronger” brother. (Episode 205)
- Colossians 2: Only Biblical festivals are a shadow of a thing to come, but the substance belongs to Christ. (Episode 247)