A new doctrine of demons is teaching that Jesus didn’t come to fulfill the Law of Moses, thus it is still in effect, but rather came to fulfill the oral tradition / traditions of the elders / oral Torah. Let’s debunk this nonsense!
Study Guide for Crack Your Bible
Episode 365 02/09/2020
Did Jesus Come To Fulfill The Oral Tradition? | Mark 7
Today on #CrackYourBible’s apologetics / Bible study, we’re talking about whether or not the Hebrew Roots claim that the Law of Moses is still required because it wasn’t fulfilled by Jesus, that Jesus actually was talking about fulfilling the oral tradition / tradition of the elders. Let’s debunk this doctrine of demons by reading Mark 7.
Study More About This Topic
🎬 Related Episodes of Crack Your Bible to Episode 365
- (0:34) Acts 15 & Galatians 5 Debunk Hebrew Roots (Episode 364)
- (7:50) God’s Covenant with Noah (Episode 79)
- (11:22) KJV Onlyism Debunked Series
- (15:18) Christian Judaizers in the Early Church (Episode 287)
🔗 Related Links to Episode 365
- Mark 7:19 – Jesus made all foods clean (Creation Ministries)