1. Question: Are you KJV only?
Answer: Nope. Jesus didn’t speak King James English. How to debunk KJV-onlyism with one example: King James had the brother of Jesus, Jacob, renamed to “James,” to honor himself – what amazing preservation! (sarcasm.)
2. Q: Flat Earth???
A: IS SANTANIC TRASH FROM BABYLON. Why is it that Flat Earthers can cite 50 billion YouTube videos about Flat Earth but can’t even explain the gospel?
3. Q: Why do you have so many videos about sex?
- I teach the full counsel of God. (Acts 20:27)
- God destroyed the world because of unnatural sex (Genesis 6.)
- Israel was led into slavery about a trillion times because of what began as sexual sin. (Numbers 25)
- This is the only sin where a person sins against their own body. (1 Corinthians 6:18)
- The Mark of the Beast will be about unnatural sexual mixing, just like it was in the Days of Noah. (Daniel 2:43)
- 90% of e-mails that I receive on a daily basis concern this topic.
4. Q: You look like a Jezebel!
A: That’s not a question, but wow! A time-traveling wizard! You went back in time and of anyone that you could meet, you went to check in on Jezebel – completely ignoring her idolatry and murder to hyper-focus on her getting ready to receive a visitor. Interesting. So crazy how God dressed Israel in the finest of clothes and gold jewelry (Ezekiel 16) and Jesus was drenched in nard, a cosmetic, (Mark 14:3) yet you claim it’s wrong.
5. Q: You’re immodest. You’re making men / me stumble!
6. Q: I’m offended / You’re conceited / rude / condescending!
A: You’re confusing being direct with rudeness. I am aggressive and bold about exposing bad doctrine because bad doctrine leads people to Hell. I’d rather people be offended and then come to the truth, than feel comfortable and go to Hell (Matthew 23:15, 2 Timothy 4:3-4).
Also, I really love the sarcasm of:
7. Q: I don’t agree with you! I’M UNSUBSCRIBING!
A: In the words of Paul, “Have I then become your enemy by telling you the truth?” – Galatians 4:16
If your complaint was that I disagreed with scripture, okay, let’s talk, but that wasn’t your complaint. Do you disagree or are you simply convicted by the Holy Spirit (John 16:8) and you’re upset about it?
8. Q: The Watchers taught makeup!
A: Well, according to the non-Biblical book that you’re quoting as gospel truth, the Watchers also supposedly taught metal smelting and medicine, so get off the computer, hypocrite.
9. Q: Are you single?
10. Q: We should be friends! Can we meet up / talk on the phone / privately video chat?
A: For safety reasons, no. If you have a question, send me an e-mail.